Hello people !
Welcome back ! Learning to do proper makeup is an art , but then there are tricks to it. And a flawless makeup always need a setting spray ,as said, to Seal The Deal ! Today I will be reviewing the Wet n Wild Photofocus Natural Finish Setting Spray – Seal The Deal or shortly – WnW dewy setting spray. Also , this is my very first setting spray!
Availibity & Price :
Rs 499 for 45ml. Buy it here*
What does it claim?
Lights, camera, action! This exclusive formula extends makeup wear by preventing cracking, smudging, fading, or creasing. Works with any makeup and all skin types, plus it has aloe to hydrate your skin. One step, perfect!
- Weightless Formula.
- Contains Aloe Vera to Hydrate Skin.
- For all skin types.
It comes in a plastic bottle with greyish transparent lid. It has a white nozzle spray . The bottle seems very sturdy and doesn’t look cheap. Also very travel friendly.
Did it work ?
The nozzle spray is easy to use and it doesn’t spray the product unevenly. Instead, it sprays it evenly all over the face . It doesn’t smell that good , nothing bad either . Smells something like alcohol. Nothing strong though.
Well, it gives the perfect dewy finish on your face. It helps in melting all the powder product and mix in with your skin properly. It looks like your skin, but much better. It did help me in lasting my makeup all day long !
Will i repurchase ?
Yes , I am definitely buying this again!
Will I recommend ?
Yes , only to normal to dry skin people . If you are a beginner , and off course other makeup setting sprays are expensive , you should definitely try this one !
MY RATING : 4.5/5
- Cruelty free
- Gives a dewy finish.
- Fixes cakey makeup.
- Helps in long lasting makeup.
- Not very sticky.
- Affordable ( Compared to other makeup setting sprays )
- Travel friendly.
- Good for dry skin.
- Less quantity ( Specially for those who love drench your face with setting spray )
- Not for Oily skin ( Combination skin , too ! )
That was all for this post ! I hope you all like it. Have you tried anything from Wetnwild ? If yes, comment down and let me know !
Until then, spread peace
* Disclaimer : The link that is provided is affiliated, meaning , if you click through that link and purchase the product , I will earn tiny bit of money from it. However you do not have to pay anything extra. Buying from this link will help me earn extra and put that amount into the blog.