Hola people! After a short vacation I am back with another review from one of my most favorite skincare brand – Innisfree, which you may know is a Korean brand. I will be reviewing their much hyped product – Innisfree green tea seed serum.
Availability and Price :
Price : Rs 1950 (80 ml)
Rs 2500 (160 ml)
What does it claim?
A moisturizing serum with organic Jeju green tea and green tea seeds that hydrate your skin from deep within, the green tea seed serum is formulated with freshly squeezed Jeju green tea and Green tea seeds to create a dewy and clear skin from deep within.
- Rich in amino acids and minerals, green tea from Jeju’s own green tea leaves hydrates your skin. So you can expect more moisture and freshness with 100% green tea.
- It has Dual Moisture-Rising Technology derived from green tea and green tea seed oil. The fresh green tea deeply hydrates your skin and the green tea seed oil creates a strong moisture barrier to keep your skin moisturized longer.
The green Tea Extract (75.9%), Propanediol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Ethanol, Glycerin, Betaine, The green Tea Seed Oil (208mg), Prickly Pear Extract, Orchid Extract, Tangerine Peel Extract, Camellia Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Orange Extract, Tangerine Extract, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sorbitan Olivate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cocoa Extract, Dextrin, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
It comes in a green bottle with a pump and a cap with it. The bottle is made out of plastic and hence very travel friendly , doesn’t leak.
The formula of this serum is very liquidy or watery . Hence it is very runny. It is slightly bit viscous than water and colourless . It smells more or less like green tea.
Read also :Garnier sheet mask — Review, India.
Did it work?
I really love this serum, to be honest. My skin is extremely dry and this gives me perfect hydration . With almost a week of use my skin started purging (Skin purging occurs when a new skin care product causes a breakout). But after that my skin started relaxing and it got so better . My skin felt very hydrated , gave me a glow on my face with regular use. It gave me a smooth skin and healed my dry patches.
I used it once daily (1-2 pumps ) after toner, before moisturizer. If you use an essence , use serum after using essence.
Will I repurchase ?
Yes off course. Though it’s tiny bit expensive, I would still love to purchase this again.
Will I recommend ?
Yes. I would recommend to all skin type. It would suit sensitive people very well too! If your budget supports you, go for it.
MY RATING : 4/5
- Cruelty free.
- Paraben free
- Suits all skin type
- Brightens up your face with regular use
- Glowing effect.
- Pores look smaller.
- May not be very hydrating for extremely dry skin.
That was all for this post ! I hope you all like it. Have you tried anything from Innisfree ? If yes, comment down and let me know !
Until then, spread peace
* Disclaimer : The link that is provided is affiliated, meaning , if you click through that link and purchase the product , I will earn tiny bit of money from it. However you do not have to pay anything extra. Buying from this link will help me earn extra and put that amount into the blog.