Few days a ago, an Indian brand called ” Suganda Skincare” were sweet enough to sent me their White Lotus Moisturizer. Here’s my review about it. I hope you find something useful.
Availability & Price :
BUY IT HERE
MRP- Rs 750 for 60 ml .
Super Light and Oil free Moisturizer
Its Deeply Hydrating and Calming. It also helps in lightening and dark spot fading and promotes healthy skin. It is completely Oil and Silicon Free.
For Oily, combination skin use it as a Moisturizer.
For Dry Skin use it as a Hydrating Serum
Aqua, Vitamin B3, Glycerin, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea alba flower extract (White Lotus), Panthenol( Provitamin B5), Allantoin (skin conditioning ingredient), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Essential Oils (Rose Geranium, Patchouli, Sweet Orange), Hyaluronic acid.
Sepicalm VG (White Lotus Extracts)
- Sepicalm VG – Inflammation causes darkening of the skin. Sun exposure and pimples cause inflammation that will lead to darkening of the skin. Since Sepicalm VG reduces inflammation it can prevent darkening of the skin due to sun and also pimples.
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide )
- Vitamin B3 is an antioxidant that is highly beneficial to the skin. Anti-oxidants reduce the formation of acne and also helps with degradation of collagen which means delayed wrinkles.
- Also studies show that it reduces the occurrence of acne and is as effective as Clindamycin, an antibiotic prescribed for acne
- It also increases skin hydration levels
- It reduces sundamage, both applied on top and when taken orally.
- It also reduces dark spots and lightens the skin
Glycerin, Hyaluronic acid are humectant.
It comes in a Amber colored glass bottle. It has a pump system and hence it’s very hygienic. But it’s kinda heavy and not that travel friendly. Be very careful while handling it cause if you slip it once from your hand, it is gonna break! ( Well, mine broke few days ago!)
The texture of this moisturizer is very serum like. It’s neither too runny like liquids not too creamy like any cream. It’s water based and off white in colour. It has a floral . ayurvedic smell which doesn’t stay.
How to use :
Well for oily skin it says you can use it as moisturizer and for dry skin you can use it as serum. How I like to use this is :
- Use it as regular moisturizer in morning followed by sunscreen.
- Using it as serum in night followed by regular moisturizer .
- At times, when I am home , I just use this and spray some facial mist.
- You can also use it as makeup base .
My thoughts :
Well, I have been using this for past 20 days and I have dry skin type. Firstly, this has a matte finish but if you apply it on a damp skin( I apply my toner and let it half dry) you can even massage it into your skin. Though I would suggest patting motion for everybody. It gets easily absorbed. Doesn’t make the skin look greasy or anything.
Secondly, it has Hyaluronic acid . When you apply this, you will automatically notice a visible glow and plumping skin.( This is why I love Hyaluronic Acid and I love this moisturizer!) Oh! This moisturizer is matte , but it’s very Hydrating!
Third, I get one or two breakouts since I am a PCOD patient , but I have noticed this time it’s kinda less. So yaay to this moisturizer. Also I had a pimple mark on my forehead , which has recently started to look bit light , so I guess this is working.
Will I recommend?
Yes! Of course. To all skin type, specially oily and combination skin beauties.
MY RATING: 4.5/5
- Good quality.
- Filled with active ingredients.
- Very Hydrating.
- Gives a glow and plumping effect.
- Reduces acne /pimple or rashes.
- Helps reducing mark with long-term use.
- Not sticky or oily.
- Matte finish.
- Good for summers.
- All skin type.
- Made of glass bottle which might break.
- Bit expensive (But it’s worth every penny)
That was all for this post ! Have you tried anything from them?