Makeup is a skill you need to practice and learn. But makeup setting spray changes your game, or takes your makeup to a next level where it almost feels like your own skin (natural) and lasts long. Today I will be reviewing one of the most cheapest makeup setting spray available in India.
Availability & Price:
BUY IT HERE*
MRP: Rs 300 for 115 ml.
The Blue Heaven Makeup Fixer helps keep makeup in place. You’d definitely do not want heat and perspiration to take over your makeup, right? This makeup setting spray by Blue Heaven ensures that your makeup stays on for long and does not run off even with the slightest amount of perspiration or touch.
- Ensures that your makeup stays on for long.
- Soothes & mattifies your skin.
- Refreshes skin and adds finishing touch to your makeup.
- Contains the goodness of Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Vitamin B5.
- Paraben Free .
Aqua, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP/VA Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, D-Panthenol, Vitamin E Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin & Fragrance.
It comes in plastic violet colour bottle which is transparent. It has a nozzle spray with two transparent white caps over it.
My thoughts :
This makeup setting spray doesn’t provide with total matte or dewy finish. So it’s good that all skin type can use it . The spray doesn’t make the face very sticky . However if you use too much , it might feel a bit sticky. It sets the makeup in place. The nozzle distributes the product all over the face . But my Wet n Wild Photofocus Natural Finish Setting Spray evenly distributes it all over the face like a light mist, but this doesn’t distributes like a light mist. Sometimes (about 30% of the time ) it is bit harsh on the face , and with that you have to dab with the beauty blender.
I have done a wear test with this one and it helps in lasting your makeup for a long time, which is amazing. The one thing I don’t like about this one, is its smells like alcohol and has alcohol in it. The smell doesn’t linger for a long time though, it eventually fades away.
Would I recommend?
Well, its not the best , but then it works kinda good for the price point and the quantity. Mostly if you are a beginner , you can surely get this.
MY RATING: 3.8/5
- Cruelty free
- Fixes cakey makeup.
- Helps in long lasting makeup.
- Not very sticky.
- Good quantity
- Paraben free.
- Doesn’t give a total matte finish.
- The nozzle is harsh at times.
- Has alcohol like smell.
That was all for this post ! I hope you all like it. Have you tried anything from Blue Heaven? If yes, comment down and let me know !
Until then, spread peace
* Disclaimer : The link that is provided is affiliated, meaning , if you click through that link and purchase the product , I will earn tiny bit of money from it. However you do not have to pay anything extra. Buying from this link will help me earn extra and put that amount into the blog.