No matter if you are going out or staying home, what kind of day it is, sunny or cloudy , Always wear sunscreen.
Availability & Price :
MRP: Rs 200 ( 50ml) | Rs 350 (120ml) | Rs 550 (190ml)
This nutrient-rich lotion is blended with pure Sandalwood, Saffron, Wheat germ, Honey and bark of the Arjun tree to keep skin soft, fair and moisturized. Protects skin with broad spectrum SPF 50 UVA/UVB sunscreen. Very water resistant, retains SPF after 80 minutes in the water.
- Protects skin with broad spectrum SPF 75 UVA/UVB sunscreen
- Water resistant formula, retains SPF after 80 minutes in the water
- Suitable for all skin types
- Organically Pure & preservative free
- Dermatologist tested for safety, no animal testing
” Sandalwood comes from the sandal tree, native to India, and used through the ages for its soothing, pampering, protecting properties. It provides a significant natural defense against UV radiation. comes from the sandal tree, native to India, and used through the ages for its soothing, pampering, protecting properties. It provides a significant natural defense against UV radiation.”
Rest of the ingredients mentioned in pictures.
It generally comes in a plastic bottle packaging , except the 50 ml one. It comes in a plastic tube packaging. It has nice yellowish- orangish colour. I find it travel friendly , also it doesn’t leak.
My Thoughts :
The formula of the sunscreen is on the creamier side. It is having a medium consistency and is off white – yellowish in colour. The fragrance is little bit ayurvedic and medicinal but it’s not sandalwood like. It doesn’t give a white cast on the face. I personally believe that it will suit normal to dry skin type.But I guess normal skin people can skip moisturizer and will have to set it with a powder (At least T zones) . It of course doesn’t give you matte finish but then it doesn’t make your face greasy or oily. It might be little sticky depends on your climatic condition. I have been using this sunscreen for more than a year and I absolutely love it.
( The sunscreen blended )
Will I recommend it ?
Yes totally . For normal skin, you might feel the need to put powder on it. Oily skin people can skip it.
MY RATING : 4.5/5
Read also :
- Normal to dry skin type.
- Doesn’t feel greasy.
- Doesn’t feel oily.
- Do not cause breakouts.
- Paraben free.
- Good packaging
- Travel friendly.
- No white cast.
- Blends easily.
- Biotique products do not mention their total ingredients.
- Won’t suit oily skin type.
That’s all for the post! Have you used any Biotique product which is a must try?
Spread Peace .
* Disclaimer : The link that is provided is affiliated, meaning , if you click through that link and purchase the product , I will earn tiny bit of money from it. However you do not have to pay anything extra. Buying from this link will help me earn extra and put that amount into the blog.