Rose water has a high value in beauty industry since its anti inflammatory, controls excess oils, help in reducing irritated skin , etc.
Availability & Price :
BUY IT HERE.
MRP: Rs 399 (200ml) [ But for most times it’s on discount ] **
- 100% PURE & ORGANIC ROSE FLOWER WATER. Other brands on Amazon are NOT Organic. There are no Chemicals, no Preservatives and definitely no Artificial Fragrances in our Rose Water. Just the pure scent of Organic roses dispensed through a convenient, easy to use spray cap.
- COMPLETE SKIN CARE. Provides instant hydration for your face and neck whilst rejuvenating tired skin, helping to create a more vibrant and youthful complexion. Lightweight and versatile toner that will restore your skin’s pH balance and absorb excess oils (without causing dryness).
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. Normal, Oily, Dry and sensitive. We haven’t included Witch Hazel in this toner as it can be a trigger for Rosacea. So you can use it with confidence that it will not make you break out in rash! This product is also a great toner for teen kids who are just starting out with make up. Great skin prep for Serums and Moisturizers and it can help unblock and tighten stubborn pores.
- NOTE: UrbanBotanics Natural Rose Water may contain some natural ‘sediment’ making it appear cloudy. This is made up of natural waxes/essential oil compounds that settle out of the distillate water and occurs after fine filtration. It does not indicate any deterioration in quality.
- Safety warning: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool & dry place will be better if stored in refrigerator Animal cruelty-free, never tested on animals. ALWAYS SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
100% Pure high grade steam distilled Rose water.
It comes in a amber coloured plastic bottle . It has a nozzle spray covered in a plastic transparent cap. One thing I don’t like about the packaging is since most of it is covered by red paper with writings on it, you can’t really tell how much is left. Or else it’s cool.
My thoughts :
This smells like actual steamed rose water and nothing artificial. The rose water comes in form of fine mist , the spray is not harsh at all. It feels very fresh especially during summers. It helps in hydrating the face. It actually did reduce redness , irritation and soothens your skin. Use this as toner or after skincare for extra hydration. This is also good for spraying after makeup to have a dewy effect.
Would I recommend ?
It’s a decent rose water in form of a mist. If you want to get it , it’s okay.
Also Read :
MY RATING : 3.2/5
- Cruelty free.
- Harsh chemical free.
- Reusable bottle.
- Soothens your skin
- Reduces redness and irritation
- Provides hydration.
- Feels refreshing.
- Nozzle spray works good.
- Full ingredients list is not mentioned I guess.
- Claims to be preservative free but has shelf life of 18 months ( That’s contradictory)
- Pricey side , compared to other brands available in market.
That was all for this post! Comment down below if you what me to review any product from Amazon?
Spread Peace .
** This Product was sent to me for review purposes. Though the review is not sponsored and is based on my honest experience.