I have been a big fan of Aroma Magic brand always , and therefore decided to try their facewash.
Availability and Price :
Buy it here.*
MRP : Rs 180 for 100ml
- Lavender extract controls the oiliness as well as kills the acne-causing bacteria.
- 100% Free of paraben
- The antioxidant in orange extract prevents ageing.
- Clean, soothe and refresh your skin with lavender extract and nourish it with ultra-whipped Shea butter.
It comes in a lavender colour box with floral prints. If you have purchased Aroma Magic products , you know their packaging. The face wash comes in a plastic tube with light lavender colour. It is transparent , so you know when it gets over. It has a flip cap and generally doesn’t leak.
Texture and smell :
It has got a runny , liquid-y texture . It has lavender colour. It also feels very soft and creamy. It doesn’t lather much and it smells really good.
MY THOUGHTS :
Well, to be honest , the first time I used it I was ‘Meh’. But as I started using it , I liked it. It doesn’t give you the feeling of squeaky clean which is good, cause that means it’s not stripping any oil. It does clean your face properly. I’m a dry skin girl and hence I purchased this variant. It didn’t dry out my skin whatsoever. It is very gentle on the skin and doesn’t lather up much. It removes mild makeup, like blush, bb cream and powders. Even if you use Micellar water , it doesn’t fully remove your heavy makeup i.e doesn’t have that deep cleansing effect .
It’s really a good facewash to use every morning , when you stay whole day at home , or teenagers who wear slight to no makeup.If you are someone who wears heavy makeup on daily basis , this might not be the one. It’s not good for double cleanse method too.
MY RATING : 3.8/5
Also Read :
Would I recommend?
To all my dry skin friends, yes . Normal skin could also try this out in winter . It’s a decent facewash, not a must have in my list. If you are happy with your current facewash, you can skip this.
- Cruelty free.
- Paraben free.
- Very gentle on skin.
- Doesn’t dry out.
- Refreshes your skin.
- Removes very mild makeup.
- Smells good ( nothing too strong )
- Doesn’t remove heavy makeup.
- Can’t be used while double cleansing.
- Not for oily skin
This was all for this post! Have you tried anything from Aroma Magic? Comment below.
* Disclaimer : The link that is provided is affiliated, meaning , if you click through that link and purchase the product , I will earn tiny bit of money from it. However you do not have to pay anything extra. Buying from this link will help me earn extra and put that amount into the blog.