DOT and KEY is a new Indian Skincare brand which caters various range of the products.
“Behind our revolutionary products is an obsession with little things. We believe the most overlooked parts of the body deserve as much attention as the face. By focusing on them, by searching for underlying causes and lasting solutions, we bring you the key to unlocking the secrets of flawlessly healthy skin & hair. “
A few days ago, Dot & Key sent me their products . I will be reviewing the hand cream. They have 3 kinds of Hand cream :
- Macadamia Shea.
- Mandarin and Lime.
Availability & Price :
MRP – Rs 395 for 50 ml **
( Use code : “ANANYA20” for 20% off on all their product, On their site )*
Bursting with citrusy freshness, this alcohol free hand cream and sanitizer contains nourishing actives that hydrate gently while its antibacterials shield you from 99.9% germs.
It comes in a cute outer covering which looks very luxurious. It comes in normal tube like packaging with cork crew cap. It looks and feels very luxurious and cute. It’s travel friendly and doesn’t cause any kind of leakage .
My thoughts :
How to use :
- Squeeze out an adequate amount of hand cream on your palms and massage till it is completely absorbed.
- Use whenever required.
Well, it has been a week now since I am using it and I am so used to it. It looks white in colour. Not very creamy , neither liquid: the perfect balance in between. The texture is more like a very thick serum like. When you start rubbing on to your palms it feels very thin and light weight, which is a good feeling.
It doesn’t feel sticky , greasy or heavy at all. Once massaged in , it feels light. After a minute or two, it doesn’t feel like you have anything over hand. Plus, it moisturized my hand too! And it smells amazing. ( Now who on Earth doesn’t like the fresh citrusy smell ?😉)
One other best thing about this Dot and Key product is, using random moisturizer on hand works too, but as a student when I hold a pen to write or even use my phone it usually slips from my hand. With this hand cream , I am a happy person! And the smells lingers for about 30 mins.
Other good things :
- Contains anti-bacterials that get rid of 99.9% germs, as well as moisturizing jojoba and shea actives that offer intense hydration
- Its alcohol free sanitizer formula also prevents hands from drying out
- Citrusy fragrance of mandarin and lime will make your hands smell and feel fresh
- No parabens, sulphates, alcohol, phthalates & other nasties
- Cruelty Free, Dermatologist Tested and 100% Skin Safe
Will I recommend?
Yes . I know as a brand it’s bit expensive but it’s worth it. ( And you can use my code to get some discount: ” ANANYA20” only on their site.)
MY RATING : 4/5
- Paraben free.
- No sulphate.
- No alcohol.
- Cruelty free.
- Doesn’t feel sticky.
- Smells good.
- Sanitizing properties.
- Bit expensive.
- Extremely dry hands might feel this to be less moisturizing.
- Contains Phenoxyethanol.
That was all for this post! Have you tried Dot and Key products?
* Disclaimer : The code that is provided is affiliated, meaning , if you use that code and purchase the product , I will earn tiny bit of money from it. . Using my code will help me earn extra and put that amount into the blog.
** This Product was sent to me for review purposes. Though the review is not sponsored and is based on my honest experience.